Shaiyago forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaiyago forum

Players of shaiyago private server can discuss freely in this form. Players can also post problems here to the GM.

4 posters

Ingame Drops

Arancars

Ingame Drops Empty Ingame Drops

Post  Arancars Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:39 am

The ingame drops need to scale according to difficulty of the boss. Some bosses need the difficulty scaled down until the playerbase builds up and full raids are able to formed. Bosses like - Lumen, Dentatus, Secreta, Ales, Dios Exiel, Bluehair Forni etc.
    Admin
    Admin

Ingame Drops Empty Re: Ingame Drops

Post  Admin Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:45 am

if you had a set of 60-64 gears and linked full,you can kill Lumen by yourself.
    now maybe 3 or 4 lv70 players can killed it.
    i had awaken all boss's defence.
    Sis

Post  Sis Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:25 pm

i think we all know which bosses are weaker...but i would suggest to higher drop rate of 65+ gear

Hehe

Post  Hehe Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Well lapis is to hard to get couse Cl 3 need pt to enter but atm server dont hawe so much ppls can it open for no pt too atm .And if u are in pt ewery time need resete pt thats a litle bit hard.Other sugestion pliz make a litle bit more drop rate to Enchant items .I got 2 toons lv 70 and still hawe 10 enchant items for dreamy .Im sry but ewen OS hawe higher drop rate on them. I need to farm like 24 hrs in day those items and ewen than i maybe got like 20 only . And abaut dios atm its imposible too kill it . I tryed 5 times to get at last to dios finaly i faund way how too do it what hapened after 4 hrs trying i just die at 50% when spawm 2 others dios ... .Server is realy nice but the problem is rates are not balanced atm.I dont ask to make items easy farming but a litle bit higher drops for lapis and enchant items would help
    Sis

Post  Sis Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:31 pm

its posible to kill dios..i did it..well i died between 2nd and 3rd for and have to enter again but then i did it...but also it took a lot of time to make it

and i agree about lapis..so hard to get them..it would also help if we could stack them

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:57 pm