Shaiyago forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaiyago forum

Players of shaiyago private server can discuss freely in this form. Players can also post problems here to the GM.

2 posters

Need your help! 5000 points for per promotion post!!

Admin
    Admin

Need your help! 5000 points for per promotion post!! Empty Need your help! 5000 points for per promotion post!!

Post  Admin Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:11 am

There are now few players in this game, in order to attract more players to this game, we beg you help us. 1,000 mall points will be rewarded for your actions.
    The following are what we need you do:
    1. Post the server to any of the forums or the chatrooms to introduce this server.
    2. Send the URL of your posts to us either in this forum or to Email:shaiyago@hotmail.com, including your username info.

After doing that, [5,000] mall points for each post will be added to your account.
    Event time: April 4 to May 4, there is a 4 time per day limitation for each account.

PS, the post should be like below:

Hi guys, I found a good shaiya private server whose website is http://www.shaiyago.com
    My character name in this server is ***, and there is of full entertainment in it.
    More Balance. More free items. Unique world-random droped advanced gears by every mobs in addition to normal drops.15 shaiyaGo Mall Points added per 10 min. Two unions use the same Capital. Players will get suite at birth and get points when level up, even advanced 62+ gears above 60 lvls.
    We players in this game are all looking forward for your participating.
    When register, please input my character name *** in the Presenter field.
    Thank you!
    faith21

Need your help! 5000 points for per promotion post!! Empty proposal

Post  faith21 Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:08 am

admin i have some proposal to you if it is okey there a 10 player want to play this game they are all my friend they already played in shaiya.php..they all ready try to play this game but they dont like it because ther so many powerful char in dark.. they want to be a light but they dont have a lvl65 to 69 gear they want you to gave them a gear...for more fun and a battle field so that we can esealy promote this sever to other player
    faith21

Need your help! 5000 points for per promotion post!! Empty promotion

Post  faith21 Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:43 am

if the other player found that ther is more player played this game maybe they can be esely attract on this server..but at this we need more ligth because dark are already a stronger than the light i hope you will not oppen me because this massage....i hope so you understand what i trying to say...good and god bless shaiyago...thank you

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:21 pm