Shaiyago forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaiyago forum

Players of shaiyago private server can discuss freely in this form. Players can also post problems here to the GM.

4 posters

Items drop rate from bosses and other drops

Sis

Items drop rate from  bosses and other drops Empty Items drop rate from bosses and other drops

Post  Sis Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:02 am

Items like horizon,flash, lv5 acc, oblivion flash ring and 65+gear are really hard to get...

Im sure that ppl dont want to waste 1h-4h on boss and then get nothing

And since there is low population on this server and drop list/drop rates are ones of the most important things that keep ppl on server i would suggest you to do some changes if you dont want to have almost dead server

Some examples:

1. Cloron and Fantasma...idk how hard it would be to make or if its posible..but could you make them spawn at altars in D-water everytime when someone would took altar? or if its imposible..could you add them to every altar?

2. KL Bosees...increase drop rate of 65+gear from 1% to 10% or 20%

3. Lv5 acc, horizon, flash lapis.. as i said at the begging NO one want kill Boss for more than hour for nothing...so their drop rate should be 20-50%

4. Cryptic the last...i tryed to kill it but gave up after 30mins when i could see that i would have to spend 4h+ time to kill it...im sure it would be faster with more ppl..but there is only 18% chance to get items >.< ..it should be 100% for one item and then something like 3x 50% to get other items

5. Enchancement drop rate..you could increase its drop rate on first mobs in PR/VR ..(VR-boars,wolfs and PR-bears,wolfs,leopards)...make it like 30-40%

I know those things might be something different than you wanted to have on your server but you should really think about it and if it posible then use some of them or all ^^
    (sr if i made mistages-my english is not perfect)
    niallmcc12345

Items drop rate from  bosses and other drops Empty Re: Items drop rate from bosses and other drops

Post  niallmcc12345 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:07 am

I agree,the drop rates atm are very low and with such a small population it is almost an impossible task to get a lot of items and the enchant items drop rate should be increased by a lot its very hard to get items to [20] as it is.
    [Game Guide]Jetty
    [Game Guide]Jetty

Items drop rate from  bosses and other drops Empty Re: Items drop rate from bosses and other drops

Post  [Game Guide]Jetty Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 am

I agree too the drop rates are a bit sucky and should be increased a little bit. For your suggestion of spawning CD/FD at the altars when they are taken, i don't think it's possible as far as i know. However they can be placed at the altars..which would make pvp more interesting and challenging. The only problem with this is that FD/CD's attack are % based and people trying to take the altars would get killed instantly. However this problem could be worked around by taking them down first then taking the altars.
    Sis

Post  Sis Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:16 am

i wasnt talking about dragons..but trolls..for lapis lv6
    boholcocopao

Post  boholcocopao Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:11 am

i agree about the drop rates...on lapises and enchant items.. they should be increased somehow if ok for you coz if we need to convince more players to come they would ask about the drop rate or something like that but for the meantime that its very poor we might not get more players as we wanted to...also....i cannot find at the drop list about the lapises since it always says i have written the wrong item full name...hope to hear more about some improvement..more power and im beginning to love this server...GODBLESS

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:28 pm