Shaiyago forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaiyago forum

Players of shaiyago private server can discuss freely in this form. Players can also post problems here to the GM.

+4
Balan
msmcmanic
Denn
Admin
8 posters

Waiting for you to join to our staff

Admin
    Admin

Waiting for you to join to our staff Empty Waiting for you to join to our staff

Post  Admin Wed May 09, 2012 12:12 pm

On considering of the future improvement of the server, we need a GS of each side.
    If you have full experience of playing the game, or much better the experience of being a GM or GS, and you have the intention, please send your information to us.
    We will seriously consider about this issue and select the ones who is most suitble to do the job.
    You can post your request by replying this topic, containing your information, eg. your experience of playing the game, your character name in the game, how much time you can be online each day, etc.
    You can also send your request via email if you don't wanna publish your information.
    Email:shaiyago@hotmail.com
    Denn
    Denn

Waiting for you to join to our staff Empty Gs application Denn! ^_^

Post  Denn Wed May 09, 2012 4:42 pm

[GS] Application

Ingame Name: Denn .
    Skype Name: shaiya.dan .
    The Faction you apply for: UoF .

Your Age: 17 .

Languages: Fluently speaking English,Romanian .

Where do you come from?: Romania and Italia
    How long have you played shaiya?: I play shaiya for 5 years now , and i love it.

Did you been a [GS] before?: Yes i have been a gs many times .

Reason why we should choose YOU?: I am applying because I like to contribute the community and help players as much as I can. I see myself as a very experienced Shaiya player as I spent many years in this Game and know every aspect of the Game. I do have the patience to solve players problems and reply to their questions. I am also online everyday during my daytime so I have enough time to help new players also i love makeing events and giving people gear so they can have some fun too . I often get angy but when i get i don't lose control and i get back up fast. So in conclusion i'd love to be a GS for SHAIYAGO .

-Regards Daniel-Denn
    msmcmanic

Waiting for you to join to our staff Empty Re: Waiting for you to join to our staff

Post  msmcmanic Wed May 09, 2012 9:24 pm

[GS] Application

Ingame Name: TajMonstah
    Skype Name: msmcmanic / Arrietty
    The Faction you apply for: AoL
    Your Age: 23

Languages: English

Where do you come from?: Washington State but now live in Coos Bay Oregon c:

How long have you played shaiya?: I've played for around 5-6 years & can't get ENOUGH.

Did you been a [GS] before?: I've been both a [GM] & a [GS] before & have recently been offered 2 [GS] spots. I've declined them because I disliked people on the previous servers or just couldn't get into the server.

Reason why we should choose YOU?: I would like to be chosen because I LOVE to help people whether it's plvling, in-game issues, advice for the game or RL things, helping people gear up WHATEVER it is, I want to help. I'm extremely excited & would love to see the server grow within time so that I can help every new person there is. The events you guys have thrown would be amazing with more people. Anyway, I don't get stressed easily & whatever the ADM/GMs need help with I would be more than glad to assist in anyway possible. I do believe I told an admin lastnight, once I find a server I fall in love with, I'm Dedicated to the server & won't be leaving anytime soon. TYSM for an AWESOME server!!!! Pick ME & I /support Denn too, he's extremely helpful as it is & would be a great person for new players to look up too. Thanks for considering<3

P.S. I'm on 24/7

-TajMonstah aka Arri

Last edited by msmcmanic on Thu May 10, 2012 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Balan

Waiting for you to join to our staff Empty Balans [GS] application

Post  Balan Thu May 10, 2012 3:38 am

Ingame Name: Balan
    Skype Name: xxBloodyKing
    The Faction you apply for: UoF
    Your Age: 21

Languages: English

Where do you come from?: Georgia (united states)

How long have you played shaiya?: I've played for around 5-6 years

Did you been a [GS] before?: I've been a [GMA] & a [GS] before on a few servers.

Reason why we should choose YOU?: i love to help others and run events to boost the servers morale and help boost the economy of the server so that we have more players and massive pvp because hey we all love to beat up eachother and have a little fun lol :p.
    ALUCARD

Waiting for you to join to our staff Empty GS Application

Post  ALUCARD Sat May 12, 2012 6:34 pm

[GS] Application

Ingame Name: ALUCARD
    Skype Name: xxxcloudmasterxxx

Your Age: 17

Languages: Nomally speak Spanish/English

Where do you come from?: Mexico
    How long have you played shaiya?: I been playing 5 years ago

Did you been a [GS] before?: Yes i been [GS] before in other shaiya and once time [GT] (Game translator) spanish/english

Reason why we should choose YOU?: Well i like playing with friends and others people and when they had problems i always help them. The reason is because i like helping people with their problems and meeting new friends at same time, thats why i apply to be GS on shaiyago ^^
    Tomorrow

Waiting for you to join to our staff Empty Re: Waiting for you to join to our staff

Post  Tomorrow Sat May 12, 2012 10:29 pm

ALUCARD wrote:[GS] Application

Ingame Name: ALUCARD
    Skype Name: xxxcloudmasterxxx

Your Age: 17

Languages: Nomally speak Spanish/English

Where do you come from?: Mexico
    How long have you played shaiya?: I been playing 5 years ago

Did you been a [GS] before?: Yes i been [GS] before in other shaiya and once time [GT] (Game translator) spanish/english

Reason why we should choose YOU?: Well i like playing with friends and others people and when they had problems i always help them. The reason is because i like helping people with their problems and meeting new friends at same time, thats why i apply to be GS on shaiyago ^^

Dude, I haven't even seen you in game :O
    ALUCARD

Post  ALUCARD Tue May 15, 2012 4:36 pm

thats right im recently new ^^ but i was thinking that was no problem but well Smile
    パチュリー・ノーレッジ
    パチュリー・ノーレッジ

Post  パチュリー・ノーレッジ Wed May 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Ingame Name: Kirihara (Fury) and Konoe (Light).
    Skype Name: MikoNoKokoro.
    The Faction you apply for: Both since I have an separate account for each faction.

Your Age: 23.

Languages: English and Japanese.

Where do you come from?: Born in Japan currently living in Singapore
    How long have you played shaiya?: I have played for roughly 7 years, starting back at open beta with Aria games and in various private servers.

Did you been a [GS] before?: I was once a GS in Shaiya Japan and once again in a private server.

Reason why we should choose YOU?: I think you should choose me because I am able to listen to arguments from an unbiased pint of view and work out a solution that can allow both parties satisfaction. Because I am apply on both factions I can be contacted easily by both sides if they need the help. I am able to remain cool and calm in any situation. I can be online for around 5-10 hours a day everyday if needed. With this application will come my knowledge of the game and constant input to help better it.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this application and hope to be put into consideration to be a Game sage/Game assistant.
    Skyrim
    Skyrim

Post  Skyrim Thu May 31, 2012 1:07 pm

Game Master Application
    Ingame Name: Skyrim
    Skype Name: ares_0072
    Your Age: 20

Languages: English/Romanian

Where do you come from?: Romania(Deva)

How long have you played shaiya?: For 4 years

Did you been a [GM] before?: Only [GS] a few times, but my [GM] experience will grow with time

Reason why we should choose YOU?: I have a lot of experience, determinaton, and i want help shaiya go to reach the top, but to be there, we need your help too....Together We Rise!

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:26 pm