Shaiyago forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaiyago forum

Players of shaiyago private server can discuss freely in this form. Players can also post problems here to the GM.

3 posters

Drop Rates Should Be Up'd A "Tad"

msmcmanic

Drop Rates Should Be Up'd A "Tad" Empty Drop Rates Should Be Up'd A "Tad"

Post  msmcmanic Thu May 10, 2012 12:17 am

For those of us who LOVE to farm farm farm, I'd like to suggest upping the drop rate for enchant items & Lapis. Right now, as I was told, it's only a 1% chance for things to drop. Other private servers you can get a stack of 10 (enchant items) or 6-7 lapis within 3-5 minutes of farming. Right now, I've gotten 2 lapis / enchant items within idk 3-4 hours of farming which is a pain, I'm not gonna lie. I'm only suggesting because as I said before some people just love to pawn mobs at max Cap & stalk up on things like items to enchant and lapis/ops to link with. For the now growing "older" members of the server, it would be nice & help us a lot so that when there are new members, we can help them attain the items they need to max out & start their own farming, even if it's in small portions.

Also, I LOVE the affect on the level 1/53 weapons, but I think people who are now lvl 70 would like it on their 69 weaps & 70 weaps so they aren't stuck with using a lvl 1 weap for the amazing affect...

Earth Strike has a casting lag to the skill if you haven't seen it, please fix as well.

OTHER than that, THANK you so much for an AMAZING server. I've never enjoyed one so much as I enjoy this one. Please keep up your great work<3

Sincerely,
    TajMonstah aka Arri.
    Rouge

Drop Rates Should Be Up'd A "Tad" Empty Re: Drop Rates Should Be Up'd A "Tad"

Post  Rouge Thu May 10, 2012 12:24 am

+1
    I agree, the enchant items should be up'd a bit.
    If you want the server to be successful.
    You want people to help others to at least get "semi-uber" and to help out but if people are going to be farming 24/7 for enchant items at a 1% chance of drop you wont have that many people helping out and pvp will be dead for the longest time.
    Edit: P.s. I LOVE the server =D
    Tomorrow

Drop Rates Should Be Up'd A "Tad" Empty Re: Drop Rates Should Be Up'd A "Tad"

Post  Tomorrow Thu May 10, 2012 9:30 am

Hmm.... Depends on where do you farm... When I needed something, I went to Kanos, Kimus, Fantasma, e.t.c.
    It is a bit hard to get cool items, but it's the game....
    BTW!
    I'd like to have 70 gears added. At least weaps Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:50 pm