Shaiyago forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaiyago forum

Players of shaiyago private server can discuss freely in this form. Players can also post problems here to the GM.

2 posters

Known bugs I have came across.

パチュリー・ノーレッジ
    パチュリー・ノーレッジ

Known bugs I have came across. Empty Known bugs I have came across.

Post  パチュリー・ノーレッジ Fri May 18, 2012 2:31 pm

OK this is just a small list of bugs that I have discovered so far

1: When making a character you sometimes do not gain the following as active;
    90 day Resurrection rune. 30 day increase exp. 11 day Blue Dragon charm.

Current fix that I found is re-making the character.

2: When you delete a character you no longer want to use or wish to use the name of but for a different class after deletion the name is still in use in database.

Suggested fix: Delete characters that have been dead for X days usually a month or longer. Or at upon request delete the character allowing the name to be used.

Example:

You have a level 25 fighter called "Mage" but you wish to use that name without having to add "- or ." at the start and end. e-mail Shaiyago requesting that character to be deleted from the database completely allowing you to re-use that name.

3: A well known bug that might be intentional; Level 4+ skills are unavailable to learn.

Suggestion: Only add in level 4 skills for buff or healing based skills. Yes it would be unfair how priest/oracle's are my suggested classes to mainly get level 4+ skills my reason is unlike the rest of the classes that can solo, healing priests/oracles have a harder time as they lack damage and heavily depend on their buffs/heals to live through a fight, at level 10 Mage/Pagan have access to fire thorn which deals a nice 250 damage per hit where Priest/Oracle have Ice barrier that deals 50 damage per hit at level 3 they reach 250 damage per hit, which is not high enough to help those who are stuck soloing as a healer to kill after 60+ unless they find a party.

4: MP on priests seemed to be bugged, at full wis with MP remedy at level 53-59 I totaled 10150 give or take 1-300mp. At level 60+ at full wis with MP remedy and prayer level 3 I total 8176 The other 2000 is lost never to be seen again.

5: Just popping back to the third bug furthering my need for level 4+ heal skills.
    Myself a tank and an archer were taking on Cryptic the last in an event healing level 3 does 3900 which is 1000+ damage less than the damage the tank was taking per hit which means my healing wasn't enough to keep the tank living with recovery level 2 I was giving out 4700 which is 100+ damage less than being dealt out. This is capable of keeping a tank alive if the next string of hits received from Cryptic are critical hits.

I will edit this post when/if I find more.
    neokenji

Known bugs I have came across. Empty Additional Bugs

Post  neokenji Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:36 pm

there are a few skills that are bugged. My primary class is defender, as i get into some other classes i may find and post more.

1) Level 3 DayFly (level 70)... i actually figured this one to be intentional, until i came across other bugs

2) Secure Guard - supposed to make party member invincible, for some reason its buffing the caster.

3) Absorption Aura - never worked on any private server i've seen, bug ignored

As far as higher level skills, i'm sure you can find the patches necessary to make them work... everywhere i've played they jumped up in 3 steps (ie: level 1, level 4, level 7 for example) all the middle steps were skipped, its the only way to make it work i think. if you do find the fix for high level skills, please consider making the required skill points for them reflect the missing levels (ie: level 7 requires 17 skill points), that will make people chose skills wisely.

ok, thats all for now

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:45 pm