Shaiyago forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaiyago forum

Players of shaiyago private server can discuss freely in this form. Players can also post problems here to the GM.

4 posters

About becoming a [GS]

Poll

Becoming [GS]

[ 4 ]
    About becoming a [GS] Bar_left80%About becoming a [GS] Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    About becoming a [GS] Bar_left20%About becoming a [GS] Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    jassy

About becoming a [GS] Empty About becoming a [GS]

Post  jassy Thu May 31, 2012 9:40 am

Heya all Smile liek i said in-game i have made a voting poll for people who would like me to become a [GS], why choose me?
    1. I will ensure that the game is always a freindly and welcoming place to all new members.
    2. To Ensure that people will always enjoy playing the game with comfort.
    3. and of course to also ensure that you guys will always have help there whenever it is needed.

and many more which most of you guys know, I am a very freindly and warm welcoming to any new member so please Vote for me to be a [GS] Thank you for your time Smile.
    jassy

About becoming a [GS] Empty Re: About becoming a [GS]

Post  jassy Thu May 31, 2012 10:36 am

jassy wrote:Heya all Smile liek i said in-game i have made a voting poll for people who would like me to become a [GS], why choose me?
    1. I will ensure that the game is always a freindly and welcoming place to all new members.
    2. To Ensure that people will always enjoy playing the game with comfort.
    3. and of course to also ensure that you guys will always have help there whenever it is needed.

and many more which most of you guys know, I am a very freindly and warm welcoming to any new member so please Vote for me to be a [GS] Thank you for your time Smile.

If the vote button dont work just post Jassy for GS thank you Smile
    Denn
    Denn

About becoming a [GS] Empty Jassy GS

Post  Denn Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:52 am

This has gone to far . U have become disperate with becoming a GS you are acting strange and trying your best
    Liste , Beeing a GS doesn't mean you do a topic and add a stupid voting sistem u need to be helpful and tell
    the main admin that you are trying to become a GS . Did the admin allowed u to do it ? , Anyway with this stupid
    vote thing you just showed us that ur inpatient . You could just easy call some friends and tell : Heyy why don't you
    make a acc on this forum and please vote for me . This has become stupid . Hard work it's the key of becoming a gs .
    !!! The annoucement of recruiting our staff has been published for some days, many people have post their request to be a GS, however, there are few chances. We regret of the ones who are not selected to join our staff, and we hope you still like this game and support us.
    And we congratulate Denn, who became the new and the ONLY GS . We hope you continue to serve the players of this game.
    Anyone please do not set your name as [GM],[GS],etc without the permission, or your account will be banned.
    You can se that i don't think that the admin has decided yet to make a GS for AoL , Even if he does why he didn't told me .

-Regards Denn
    jassy

About becoming a [GS] Empty erm..

Post  jassy Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:04 pm

erm denn, shaiyago said it was a good idea for me to do it, and i know what it takes to be a [GS], all ive ever wanted was to help other players, also i spoke to leo and he said that was an old message that he broadcasted, and he said to me there was a possiblilty that i could become a [GS]. so please could u talk to leo or shaiyago before u jump to conclusions please. thank you

-Regards Jassy.
    Sis

Post  Sis Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:28 pm

I think that anyone can do the "GS´s job" without beeing a GS...bad thing on this is that ppl dont have to listen to you if you are trying to solve some problems, and thats why i dont mind almost anyone to be a GS, it just need to be hones a fair person with good behavior and he/she need to be willing to spent a lot of time in game to be able to help.

So..Jassy, if you really want to be GS and you are somehow similar to that "ideal GS" i had described, then i dont see a problem in You beeing GS.
    jassy

About becoming a [GS] Empty thank you

Post  jassy Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:00 am

its not that i want it desperately i just wanna be recognised by all players, i respect new players and current players, all i wanna do is be helpful and by what denn said made me look like a weakling when im not. the voting system was to see if i was being recognised by all the current work i was doing in-game so i dont see why people like denn have to post something like that, i would never ask my real life freinds to vote for me in-game, thats just pathetic and it made me look pathetic when he said it.

if denn really badly thinks of me being so pathetic and just doing it cause i wanna be GS, hes wrong. i fully respect the staff that has made this game run, and i respect the players that are currently playing this game.

Denn u have no idea what sort of a person i am, what u said actually hurt me, all ive ever wanted to do was help people, and people like u put me down cause u think that im desperate? well for once ur wrong and i will prove u wrong.

-Regards Jassy
    Denn
    Denn

About becoming a [GS] Empty Jasssssy ...

Post  Denn Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:14 am

Ofc u can become a GS . Ok u've speaked with them that's allright Smile Good Luck .
    Denn
    Denn

About becoming a [GS] Empty :)

Post  Denn Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:17 am

I don't care anymore , I'll do my thing you do yours wea'll good Smile . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool
    Tomorrow

Post  Tomorrow Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:21 am

Just... Good luck Smile

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:26 pm