Shaiyago forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaiyago forum

Players of shaiyago private server can discuss freely in this form. Players can also post problems here to the GM.

3 posters

My second genius idea!

ikari989
    ikari989

My second genius idea! Empty My second genius idea!

Post  ikari989 Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:45 pm

I just got an idea that flashed into my head

its about a new kind of event, i think this should be fun!

soo i call it 'Protect Your GM'

It goes like this ,

1 GM will stay at one of the altars , being protected by his faction ppl (should be at least 3 ppl from the faction)
    then the other faction will need to kill the gm AND the altar , once the gm is killed and the altar AND the GM protectors in the area of the altar, the round will be over

there should be 2 rounds , 1 to kill the fury GM and 1 to kill the light GM

If there are any parts you dont understand , just ask me , i hope you all like my genius idea!

Denn
    Denn

My second genius idea! Empty Your Genius idea ! :D

Post  Denn Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:55 pm

[b]Yes it's a very good idea.
    1 . People in this server are not that humans , some of them are like animals and you need eather to kick them eather to stopon them
    2 . This won't work cause there aren't so many powerful lights all of them are a weak level , and now that priest isn't on this server anymore they got no power as the fact he was the principal feeder of the people , i mean with gear and stuff , light side .
    3 . I really like the idea i wish you good luck , and i still think that it won't work . But i'm sure i will participate and if i am wrong , god bless Smile

[GS]Denn:)
    ikari989
    ikari989

My second genius idea! Empty Re: My second genius idea!

Post  ikari989 Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Denn wrote:[b]Yes it's a very good idea.
    1 . People in this server are not that humans , some of them are like animals and you need eather to kick them eather to stopon them
    2 . This won't work cause there aren't so many powerful lights all of them are a weak level , and now that priest isn't on this server anymore they got no power as the fact he was the principal feeder of the people , i mean with gear and stuff , light side .
    3 . I really like the idea i wish you good luck , and i still think that it won't work . But i'm sure i will participate and if i am wrong , god bless Smile

[GS]Denn:)
    hehe thanks Smile
    Sis

Post  Sis Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

That might be nice event.

All we need to do is decide what kind of gear should GM wear and if he/she can use pots.
    About pots, i think gm could take only etain pot and no cheese.
    Also, could GM run around the altar? ^^
    ikari989
    ikari989

Post  ikari989 Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:29 am

Sis wrote:That might be nice event.

All we need to do is decide what kind of gear should GM wear and if he/she can use pots.
    About pots, i think gm could take only etain pot and no cheese.
    Also, could GM run around the altar? ^^

sounds nice , else , it would be to hard to take em down i think :p
    should work like that ^^

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:13 pm